Part FINAL Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition Gameplay / walkthrough / playthrough / let's play. This series is recorded in 1080p HD on Playstation 4 with No Commentary Gameplay.
If you enjoyed this video then show love with a thumbs up, share and a comment below. It helps The Kstorm Network be the best channel we can be, thanks to supporters like you. ^.^
► Duke Nukems Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN5UUB4p8yP6EWUdqzoBVBO8xABfVdmlM
► Twitter https://twitter.com/Updated8Seconds
► Instagram https://www.instagram.com/updated8secondsago/
► Business Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition brings the critically-acclaimed cult-classic shooter to PlayStation® 4, Xbox One™ system, and PC in stunning ultra-high resolutions. Updated with hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, and smoother frame rates—all running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4™ Pro—this new version of Bulletstorm comes with all of the previously-released add-ons along with all-new content.
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
- The Complete Experience - Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform.
- Killer Visuals and Audio - Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before - with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC - and lavishly remastered audio effects.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode - Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps - Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode.
- Anarchy Loves Company - Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode.
- The Art of Destruction - Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm's distinctive Skillshot' system that rewards creative carnage.
- Campaign - Battle your way through throngs of Stygia's mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition's unique "Skillshot" system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
- Overkill Campaign - Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted Overkill' Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1.
- Anarchy Co-op - 4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way.
- Echo - Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity.
All cutscenes in Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition Featuring Duke Nukem also some action clips that were particularly funny!
(Sponsored by Dell Gaming) We compared the graphics of the original Bulletstorm for Xbox 360 to the new remaster, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition on PC! See how they stack up against each other!
Bulletstorm (PC, PS4, Xbox One, 360) makes a return with a new coat of paint and...Duke Nukem? Yeah. Let's talk about it. ★Subscribe for more: https://www.youtube.com/user/gameranxTV ★Follow Jake on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jakebaldino ★Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jakebaldino/
http://reflectzyn.com The Gear, Gadgets, Games blog and website of Professional Gaming Team AmazYn Phobos, Skyllus, Wraith, and Calinorth play Anarchy Mode in Bulletstorm. Anarchy Mode is 4 player co-op a bit like Gears of War's Horde Mode but you have to meet a minimum score to advance. This is waves 10 through 12.
Join the Gggmanlives Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gggmanlives Bulletstorm is a 2011 first-person shooter video game made by Polish developer People Can Fly and the American company Epic Games, and is published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. The game was released on February 22, 2011 in North America and on February 25, 2011 in Europe. The game is distinguished by its sense of style and crass humor, rewarding players with points for performing increasingly ludicrous and creative kills. Bulletstorm does not have any competitive multiplayer modes, preferring instead to include cooperative online play as well as score attack modes. As a first-person shooter, Bulletstorm focuses on combat, both with firearms and melee attacks. There are a variety of fictional firearms available, although the game also places heavy emphasis on kicking enemies and using the energy leash. The weapons range from a pistol to a cannon that shoots a bolas weighted by grenades. The player can aim down the weapon's iron sights or optical sights for increased accuracy. Each weapon has an "alternate fire" mode which uses charges; for example, the assault rifle's alternate fire is a single blast of bullets that destroy almost everything in its path. Much of the story and gameplay revolves around the "energy leash", a rope of energy projected from a device on Grayson's left hand. The leash allows him to pull enemies towards him, activate certain devices and traps, and slam down a ball of energy that launches all nearby enemies into the air. The player can also kick enemies and run and slide into them. If an enemy is launched into the air from the whip or by being kicked, the enemy goes into slow motion to allow the player more opportunity to perform skillshots. One of the game's unique features is the "skillshot" gameplay system, which rewards the player for killing opponents in the most creative and destructive ways possible, from killing an enemy in midair to pushing an enemy into a carnivorous plant to executing an enemy after shooting him in the testicles. The more complicated or unusual the skillshot, the more points players acquire. The points are used to purchase weapons and upgrades. The weapons are unlocked at set points throughout the game, and after a weapon has been "re-armed" by purchasing it, a "charge shot" for the gun is unlocked at another set point. Points are used as currency at "dropkits" scattered across the planet, which the player can use to replenish munitions. The dropkits include a gun shop, a skillshot checklist, and gameplay statistics. The player cannot upgrade their weapons, but can equip different guns, purchase ammunition, upgrade the amount of ammunition they can carry, and even purchase special-ammunition "charges". The player can equip up to three weapons, the assault rifle being the default weapon; it is always equipped, and is considered the main prop weapon in cutscenes. Bulletstorm uses a recharging health system, in which damage to the player is reflected by the screen turning red, and the player quickly returns to full health when not taking damage.
1 Like 0 Don't like